This Cul De Sac house was originally built about 1993 on a 8799 sq ft lot with a view. 4 years ago the house was damaged in an accidental house-fire.
The house was totally redesigned, expanded and re-built to present standards and is now as close to a NEW house as you could get…however, you won’t find a new house on a lot like this , with a view like this and a pool like this and of this amazing quality. read more Everyone who has seen it is impressed by the sheer beauty of the work done. In addition there is no Mello-Roos and you are in Hidden Ridge, one of the best kept secrets in South OC. Only minutes from 241, Foothill Ranch and Mission Viejo.
1) Expanded to 2364 sq ft. 4 bed, 3 bath plus loft. 3 car garage with epoxy floor.
2) Custom kitchen cabinets, induction stove top and 2 drawer dishwasher.
3) Custom layout and color scheme with interior walls insulated for sound, ceiling fans, high efficiency Lennox heater.
4) Hardwood floors and vinyl replacement windows.
6) CAT-6 and surround sound
7) Salt-Water pool and built-In BarB Q with granite top and view over O'Neal Park.
8) Loft area with custom railing and electric points in floor.
16) Beautiful sconces on walls
19) Natur-Soft water Softener
20) Gated front courtyard sitting area with pavers
This listing provided courtesy of California Regional Multiple Listing Service ("CRMLS"). The information contained in this listings had not been verified by us or the MLS and should be verified by the buyer.
Last Updated: Mar 29th, 2021. Source: CRMLS